Friday, May 29, 2015

Loughborough University School of Business and Economics, Loughborough, England

I arrived for my "England tour" on May 26. Starting on May 27 I spent two and a half days conducting my "Publishing Scholarly Research" seminar at Loughborough University School of Business and Economics in Loughborough, England.
Dwayne at the School of Business and Economics, Loughborough University, England
This visit was initiated during a conversation about a year earlier at the Frontiers in Service Conference (in Miami, Florida) with my colleague Thorsten Gruber (tallest guy in the back row in the picture below).
"Publishing Scholarly Research" Seminar Attendees in Loughborough
The next day, after the seminar was completed, Thorsten Gruber took me to Nottingham to visit (where "The Dark Knight Returns" was filmed...the setting for Wayne Manor).  This was a really cool castle (see below).
Dwayne at (D)Wayne Manor (Wollaton Hall in Nottingham)

While were walking on the grounds at "D-Wayne Manor," I captured another picture of steps...
Steps outside of Wollaton Hall in Nottingham, England


No comments:

Post a Comment