Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Research Presentation on "Employee Emotional Competence" at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands

After trying to work it out for nearly 7 years, I was finally able to accept the invitation of Mirella Kleijnen to make a visit to Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Just outside the main entrance to the university.
As I did yesterday, I made a research presentation on Employee Emotional Competence, and then told them the "behind the scenes" story of what it took to get the paper published. The PhD students in the audience seemed to really appreciate that aspect of the presentation.
The audience for my presentation in Amsterdam.
I spent the afternoon meeting with faculty and PhD students, talking about a wide range of issues. Then Mirella (who did her PhD at the University of Maastricht) took Candy and I for dinner at an Indonesian restaurant not too far from out hotel.  The food was excellent!
Look at all of that wonderful Indonesian food!  Nice choice, Mirella!

No comments:

Post a Comment