Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Discussing the (Academic) Research Process at Hanken School of Economics (Helsinki, Finland)

My friend Robert Ciuchita invited me to share some thoughts on the publishing process to PhD students and faculty at the Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki, Finland.  This was my first time in Finland...and it was quite a treat to speak to such an eager audience.  More than 20 were able to attend the seminar in person, and another 8 joined via Zoom.

Our time together was brief, but hopefully the session provided some valuable insights into the process  of publishing scholarly research.  After the seminar ended, Candy and I explored Helsinki.  September seems to be a perfect time to visit...


I am not sure what to make of the sign I included below, which was posted just outside the elevator doors at the Presidentti Hotel we stayed at in Helsinki...


No comments:

Post a Comment