Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dinner at Cecile's in Liege, Belgium

The day after the tragedy that occurred in Paris, my Liege colleague, Cecile Delcourt, invited Candy and me to dinner at her house on Saturday evening.  (Yes...we are fine here in Liege!)  We tried to use Google Maps and GPS on my phone to walk there, but the technology got quite confused (as did I) for the last 400 meters.  But, we did make it to her house where we had a wonderful dinner with her family (Fabrice and Stina) and another visitor, Damilare--a former graduate student at BGSU.
Dwayne, Candy, Stina, Fabrice, Cecile, and Oluwadamilare Adeyeri
I should point out that Stina is quite the (service marketing) child prodigy...Cecile started her out early reading a certain textbook on the topic...what a bright kid.
Stina's first book...on Services Marketing (the European edition)!

No comments:

Post a Comment