Friday, November 27, 2015

"Publishing Scholarly Research" Seminar at WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany

A major part of what I proposed to do during my sabbatical was to deliver my "Publishing Scholarly Research" seminar at universities abroad.  My German colleague, Tillmann Wagner, arranged for me to conduct this seminar at his university, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, just outside of Koblenz, Germany.
Another chance to conduct my publishing seminar...at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
The 21 Ph.D. students who participated in the 20-hour course (spread over three days) were very engaged and asked great questions during the three day seminar.
The left half of the class............and........the right half of the class.

When we finished the seminar, we had a drink to celebrate the end of three very intense days together discussing the research publication process from beginning to end.
Learning to celebrate success!

No comments:

Post a Comment