Sunday, April 10, 2016

Leisure Time in Brisbane, Australia

After a very busy week with seminars and individual meetings with QUT researchers, I had some free time over the weekend.  I went two bus tours of Brisbane, one around the city and one out to Mt. Coot-tha that had a great view of the city. And, in doing so I discovered a great set of steps for my collection...Jacob's Ladder.
Jacob's Ladder in King Edward Park
Later in the day I went for a sunset cruise with Judy Drennan and her husband David on their sale boat.
Does it look like I know what I am doing?
Drinking champagne...that I can do!
The next morning I went to breakfast and a walk around the New Farm park with Larry Neale and Paula Dootson.  For lunch I had a kangaroo burger.  Then for dinner I had "steak on the barbie" with Dominique Greer, her husband Duncan, daughter Gabrielle, and friends.
The Greers at their Queenslander home.

No comments:

Post a Comment