Sunday, June 18, 2017

A Weekend of Work in Toulouse, France

After what seems like nonstop teaching, travel, and a conference over the past 5 weeks, I needed the weekend to catch up on things and to get ready for the upcoming (busy) week.  So, once I arrived at my (hot) apartment in Toulouse I spent most of Saturday and Sunday inside (or, on the balcony).  I worked a bit on tweaking the Publishing Scholarly Research seminar, preparing for my upcoming Critical Incident Technique workshop, and working on a research paper.
My luxurious apartment balcony in Toulouse!
The temperature over the weekend climbed into the mid 90s each day, but I did explore Toulouse a bit in the evenings.  Below is the Fountaine de Wilson, about 1/2 mile from my apartment.
Fountaine de Wilson in Toulouse

No comments:

Post a Comment