Thursday, June 7, 2018

Appointed as the First "VIP" by the University of Münster (Germany)

I had the privilege of being named the first "Visiting International Professor" (VIP) at the end of my stay at the University of Münster.  As I understand it, this is a new program being implemented by the School of Business and Economics.  This program is something the Marketing & Media Department and Prof. Dr. Thorsten Hennig-Thurau have been working on for some time to make happen.
Dean Theresia Theurl, new VIP Dwayne, and Thorsten Hennig-Thurau
Interestingly, during our meeting and the presentation of this award, I learned that Dean Theurl and I both have family roots in Tyrol, Austria!  I really enjoyed getting to meet her...a very nice lady.
The primary administration building (Schloss) at Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster


No comments:

Post a Comment