Thursday, May 26, 2016

Coffee and Conversation with Bernd Stauss in Ingolstadt, Germany

I had the good fortune to spend almost two hours this morning (a holiday here in Germany) with Bernd Stauss, a retired Professor of Service Management at WFI Ingolstadt School of Management. As I understand it, Bernd was the first chair of Service Management in all of Germany, and he was one of the Founding Fathers of WFI when it began back in 1989.
Bernd Stauss and I having coffee in Ingolstadt
We had a great conversation on many topics, including his activities since retiring, our children (his two boys, my two girls, and my exchange daughter), the WFI Ingolstadt School of Management, story telling, our mutual friend Steve Brown, the critical incident technique, my German (family) roots, how well life has treated us, and many other things.  A very nice morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment