Wednesday, May 11, 2016

"Employee Emotional Competence" Research Presentation at University of Augsburg, Germany

After wrapping up the "Publishing Scholarly Research" seminar, I gave a presentation on one of the papers we discussed during the seminar on Employee Emotional Competence to both faculty and students at the University of Augsburg.  I was invited to Augsburg by Dr. Michael Paul, whom I have known for about 12 years.  We initially worked together on a paper on Emotional Contagion that appeared in the Journal of Marketing in 2006.
Michael Paul and I after my research presentation.
I did not really have much of a chance to explore Augsburg (named after the Roman Emperor Augustus), the third oldest German city, on this trip. Perhaps I will return some day...
Something is not quite right with this picture of the Rathaus Augsburg (building on the right)...can you spot it?

No comments:

Post a Comment