Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tapas with WFI Service Management Ph.D. Students in Ingolstadt, Germany

As my time in Ingolstadt is nearing an end, the Ph.D. Students in the Service Management Chair invited me to dinner at a Spanish restaurant, Mas Tapas, in Ingolstadt.
Dwayne, Hannes Fleischer, Mirjam Dobmeier, and Leo Mandl enjoying Spanish food!

They order several different dishes (tapas), including a "spicy" (at least by German standards) meat...chorizo.  (I often use this meat when making my Super Bowl Chili.)  But, I don't cook my chorizo in the same manner they did at Mas Tapas...
Cooking chorizo right at our table...the pig doesn't look to happy...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Nice write-up.

    I recently reached at this blog post and read informative information that shows the several important factor. Keep up sharing your writing view..

    Again a lot of Thank.

    GRE Coaching for Study Abroad

    ReplyDelete