Tuesday, May 22, 2018

"Publishing Scholarly Research" Seminar at WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management (Vallendar, Germany)

Today I returned to WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management to deliver my "Publishing Scholarly Research" seminar to a new generation of PhD students.  (I delivered this seminar at WHU in November, 2015, too.)  Eleven PhD students from WHU (and one from Belgium) were in attendance.
The next generation of great scholars looking to gain insight into the publishing process.
This week we will spend about 24 hours together discussing various topics.  On Wednesday attendees also had the opportunity to identify reasons why my primary dissertation paper did NOT get published in the Journal of Marketing.  (They seemed to enjoy that activity...perhaps more than they should have!)
Identifying (many) reasons why my paper was rejected at the Journal of Marketing.


No comments:

Post a Comment