Wednesday, January 22, 2020

A Quick Two Days Conducting the "Publishing Scholarly Research" Seminar at Hohenheim University

After spending time with Anja and her family, I traveled 25 minutes to Hohenheim University (just outside of Stuttgart, Germany).  I was invited to conduct the "Publishing Scholarly Research" seminar again.  (I first did this in May, 2017.)  The location was great, and the attendees asked a lot of questions related to publishing.
Great students and a great location!
As is my custom, the last activity we had was a drink together at Denkbar (on campus) to (1) ensure all questions had the opportunity to be asked, and (2) verify that all students will know how to celebrate when the receive an "Accept" on their manuscripts.  (I found that they know quite well how to celebrate!)
Prost!  (Cheers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment